Friday, May 18, 2007

Break time

Whew, I needed a break from all the crafting, so my mom and grandma and me went to Chinatown in Honolulu. So much fun! I may not look it, but I am actually amost 1/2 Chinese! There is so much good stuff to look at and buy, and to eat too! Here is some of the dim sum I had for lunch- see I already took a bite of the gyoza! Then I waited for my grandma and mom to finish vegetable shopping by looking at candy (ha ha) and going into one of my favorite bead stores. It's like a technicolor explosion of fun!



1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the new blog! I love your crochet cuties so much. I purchased two bears for my girls for Valentine's. They adore them. I hope to make many more purchases in the future, and a super special order. I guess I should place that order before August. I hope you never get too busy to craft. Your work is too cute! Thanks for all the berry goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...