Thursday, September 6, 2007






BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG! Bells are ringing, fireworks are exploding, birds are chirping, kids are laughing...


I have finally finished Chapter 14 of the manuscript, now it is just the final edits, intro and epilogue and then I'm done! Now I will have more time for my sadly neglected amigurumi. Words cannot adequately describe my happiness, but I will try: Huzzah!




I actually have been working on amigurumi and I'm hoping to have a few Fall themed ones before Fall is actually over. Here is a chibi kappa that I made by using green yarn instead of yellow for my duckie pattern. Also, I'm trying to put a little variety into my store (hence all the sewn bags) for Christmas, so I also made this piggy keychain.... So cute! I got the glow in the dark bead in Chinatown a long time ago, but I only just manufactured a bunch of keychains this past weekend. I was a little bummed because even though I carefully selected each bead (checking for chips or flaws) one of the eyeballs on this little guy fell of somewhere between the store and my box. Oh well, he'll be on discount!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, you make the cutest things !
    thanks for visiting my blog, the tissue holders are very easy to make, give them a go.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you on finishing chapter 14 !!!

    I cannot wait to see more of the cute things you make :0)
    cheers for the nice comments on my blog .
    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your amigurumi creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly,
    I love your ideas for holiday amigurumi. I can't wait to see them. Congrats on finishing chapter 14. I hope the rest is smooth sailing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...