Wednesday, October 10, 2007

toy from small kid times



Do you guys remember these? I've seen them on Etsy and on Craftster.org, and I used to make them when I was little! These are those little perler beads that you can iron into different shapes and such; I always enjoyed the star. Anyway, there was a point in my life over the summer where I would make weekly visits (actually it was more like every two days) to the various craft stores here; lately with school though, I've been too busy! So yay when I didn't have any obligations last Friday, I took the opportunity to go to Ben Franklin, which is kinda like a more expensive and less extensive Michael's. They had a bucket 'o beads for like $8 (which may not be that cheap compared to prices in America but it is here... normally they are $13)! I am so excited, I have to plan what I want to do with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...