Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a nice holiday filled with yummy food and family and friends! I actually went to my grandma's house where we had a roast (I don't like ham at all) and my dad made a lot of cookies for Christmas gifts to family members, which made me extreeemely happy. Usually, he makes thumbrint cookies and fills the print with chocolate, only I prefer "naked" cookies with no chocolate! I know, it sounds crazy that I like them without chocolate, but they actually have chocolate chips already in them, so it's kinda too much for me. Anyway, he usually only leaves me a few with no chocolate on them, but this time he forgot to put enough flour in them so they were kinda spoiled- no thumbprint was on them after he baked them, and they are flat and hard like cookie crackers. So now, I have 80 naked cookies all to myself... Well actually 76 naked cookies because I already ate some. Hee hee!


I've been hard at work crafting and crafting, so I seriously needed the cookie nourishment. Although I have a lot of items ready to list (photographed and everything!) I'm trying to do it in little spurts. That leads me to a little side note- if anyone sees anything on my blog that they are interested in, just convo or email me... I'd be happy to reserve it for you special people you. Anyway, here are some new plushies that I am so happy with! They went from the drawing board (actually a scrap piece of paper I found lying on the floor) to cutie mcgees! I especially like the little touches, like the lily pad for the frogs and the flower on the bunny! I'm so happy to finally have the time to work on my plushies... I've been thinking about how to make them for a while! I am also working on a new drawstring pouch design which I LOOOVE! Plus, buttons, clutches, pins and some earrings. Ahh Christmas break... :)






5 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and it's so neat to see a fellow crafty blogger from Hawaii. I love crafting and kawaii things, too! I've just started to do amigurumi, but I've been making stuffed sewn plushies for awhile now.

    Anyway, just wanted to say aloha and that you have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad bakes cookies? How cute! :)

    Oh, and I love the stuff that you're making. The softies are amazing and that little pouch??? Wow! Love the color combination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hedgie bag looks wonderful! Can't wait to see it in your shop...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i love the look of your new blog! looks like you've been busy and having fun! the new creations are really cute! huggs
    susy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...