Saturday, June 7, 2008

phoophie





Lately I've been disappointed in my favorite online kawaii store, shopkawaii. They haven't updated in a really, really, REALLY long time. How's a girl supposed to get her kawaii fix? Sooo, I did some sleuthing and I found this other really great site, phoophie. Their shipping is a little bit more, but overall their prices are much lower than shopkawaii. And, they have a different variety of stationary and goods. There was a definite food theme; strawberry rabbits, chibi kappa eating sushi, tamago no gohan and bento/food stickers. But there's actually a lot more on their website. One of the best things:lots of cute stamp sets! I think I'll get out the ol' button maker :D


I also made these: little pudding/flans. Appearing in my shop now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...