Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Soooo busy!


Thanks for all the sweetie comments about my fabrics guys, I'm so glad you like them!
Uh, I am so busy... I barely have time to post!

I watched this movie a while ago, but its really endearing! Basically its about these two guys who work in a video store, and who through a rotten twist of fate end up reshooting all of the movies (even ones like Driving Miss Daisy) themselves! Their indie fun attracts all kinds of characters, and involves the entire community, which is something that I loved about it. I give it a thumbs up; how can you go wrong with Mos Def and Jack Black?

3 comments:

  1. oh, I haven't seen it but now I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this movie awhile ago. I adored it. Very sweet and quaint. I'm a huge Jack Black fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I tagged you over at
    my blog!
    Hope it's okay. :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...