Monday, January 12, 2009

No more teddy bear picnics!


I am sitting here in the dark, eating a rice krispy treat and packing up some orders; it is 11:50 pm. I don't wanna go to school! Boo!

I realized today that I wasn't as productive as I thought I'd be this Christmas vacation; My bear explosion wasn't really a huge explosion, more like little firecrackers. I actually have a ton of bears, many more needle felted ones now, but none of them are photographed. Oh well, to be continued in the coming months; I also have some economical bear lollipops coming for Valentine's Day. I didn't get to work on many new designs yet (but you can definitely expect a cow before Chinese New Year's... January 26) but I will get started on some as soon as I settle into the 'ol school routine.

I realized something else, and I'd thought I'd share it with you guys just in case it makes a difference in your sales; My last 10 sales (approximately) were all to lovely people who live outside of the US. When I list in the morning, my views are way down. But when I list late at night, my views are REALLY high. Hope it helps!

Just in case I don't get the chance because I get busy (I actually just got a ton of custom orders... right before I was going to close it... uncanny!) Have a happy January week!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! You have the awesomest and most kawaii blog ever!!! You have a great talent in creating kawaii things, especially amigurumi!!! Luv ur blog, keep up the god work!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...