Monday, February 23, 2009

websites to visit often

Look at James Franco's hair... hee hee!  And you thought he only did Spiderman!  Actually, I think I want that haircut!

Had a bit of a hard time thinking of stuff to post about today, probably because I haven't been up to much lately... midterms!   I'm done now though so it will get better. I did manage to sneak in a few movies, netflix style.  Boo, SemiPro was boring!  Apparently not everything Will Ferrell touches is comedic gold.  Pineapple Express was funny! ... but I think you have to have either of these two things:  a juvenile sense of humor (we're talking 14 year old boy... which is the sense of humor I have) or an affection for James Franco playing a stoner friendly drug dealer (hilarious!).  

Since I haven't been up to anything worth photographing,  I'll just share some of the websites I like to procrastinate on; you may know of them already but in case you don't check 'em out!


craftster.org- great website where users share tutorials and tips on how to make cool things
instructables.com- another crafting instructional website
qoutlet.com- kawaii items!  I'm not sure how much the shipping is, but I've heard good things
janetstore.com- kawaii items again!  Shipping is expensive but there are so many cute things!  I want these:




Also, it's kinda bad of me but I'm SUPER excited about Target opening in Hawai`i in early March... I want it to be open 24 hours so I can go at 3:00 AM and have the store all to myself!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the links!

    I nominated you for a blog award, see it here http://kitschensinkuk.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-have-been-given-lemonade-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.projectlinus.org/

    its for a good cause!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...