Wednesday, May 27, 2009

fun websites for photos

Just a quick post today; here are two really fun websites that I've seen on other blogs that allow you to do stuff to your photos; the first "oldifies"/ages your pictures. Click right here for the link!It's actually in Japanese, but it was pretty easy to figure out where to upload and what buttons to press. Here's my example:


A lion dance from Chinatown, Honolulu, HI 2008

The other website is one I'm sure you're going to have hours and hours of fun with: it's called tiltshiftmaker, and it allows you tilt shift your pictures (which will make it look like a toy model set. I personally love this type of photography! This website is awesome too; they have a flickr group where you can post your tilt-shifted pictures. Some advice; choose your pictures carefully; some will look better tilt shifted than others... I guess you should just experiment :) Have fun!
The Forbidden City, Beijing, China, from my trip to China in 2006
View of Xian streets from the City Gate; Xian, China from my trip in 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...