Thursday, September 24, 2009

New clutch




So you've probably already seen these as updates on my facebook and flickr, but for lack of a better thing to blog about, here ya go (stupid work/ thesis). Speaking of thesis, have you ever had anything hang above your head for years, constantly in your thoughts, yet you can never bring yourself to do it? And you know that actually doing it is much easier than say, raising children or trying to make a living (and you know that there are people all over the world who have to worry about much much more) but you still can't bring yourself to do it to get it over with? That is me and my thesis... incredibly self-centered of me. Hopefully this public self-admonishment will light a fire under my bottom :D

Anyway, here are two clutches that I made; the green one for a custom order, and I'm still deciding if I want to sell the blue one... it came out so pretty! It was the first time in a long time that I made a clutch, so it took me a few hours to finish them. It's the first time I've used my spoonflower berrysprite fabric, and I must say, trè bien!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...