Friday, December 4, 2009

December's Calendar



Whew! I've managed to make a calendar for every month this year (though sometimes they've been late). Thanks so much for being sooo patient as always everyone; it makes me so happy to know that you enjoy these calendars! December's Calendar is now available for download! Check out my flickr or photobucket :D

This scene was just begging for a story:
"The North Pole is quite cold, so Christmas trees are hard to come by! Luckily, these penguins have a little help decorating their tree from the northern lights and the North Star, and are sure to have a happy holiday!"

5 comments:

  1. Nice work Holly, I wish you keep making them next year.

    Merry Christmas from Spain!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! I discovered you in november
    so I only got the november and december calender. Are you going to make calenders for
    next year too? I adore them!!! I adore your style and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is the most adorable calendar ever! Love the ickle cute pink penguins. Merry Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Ms. Berrysprite!! So kawaii..happy December!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...