Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fimo cookies


Here are some fimo (actually I used sculpey III) cookies I made using tiny shape cutters and pins.... they're oreo/sandwich style, haha! I really like the way they turned out (especially the heart ones) but I kinda wish they looked more realistic... oh well, there's always next time! Anyway, these cookies are the cookies that I'm giving away with any amigurumi purchase in my shop during the berrysprite thank-you sale which, just a reminder, ends this Saturday! Thanks everyone who's purchased something from the sale/ entered the giveaway... it's going smashingly!

5 comments:

  1. are you going to post any more amigurumi bears in your shop? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one more bear... the blue and brown needle felted one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...cookies good >_<


    LOVE THE PINK ONES!!! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you post more pics of the blue bear? I cant decide between him and sparkle. >____>

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh.
    your blog makes me so happy inside!
    all the little quirky creations and vibrant colours rock my world.
    Thankyou for being wonderful!
    x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...