Friday, November 12, 2010

Craziness... but in a really good way :D

Okay, this is going to be one of the few posts on my blog without a picture. I'm sorry! I literally have not been able to pick up my camera to take pictures of all the goodies I'm working on; you may have noticed too that although my shop was only supposed to be closed until Nov. 2, it is still closed (and will probably remain closed through my four year etsy anniversary on Nov. 14... boo!) One reason is the same; I'm trying REALLY hard to finish up my thesis. The second reason is: I've also been applying to grown up jobs. It has literally been ten shades of crazy!

Anyway, I'm really stoked because it looks like there is a chance that I will have a bonafide grown-up job soon... we'll see how it goes. I applied to 4 different places doing history/research-e things and in the past week I've gotten 3 interview offers and one second interview offer (which I totally did not expect)! The thing is, some of these interviews require writing samples etc, so I'll probably be a little quiet on the blog front for a while... nothing like writing your thesis, writing writing samples and writing blog entries/working on the shop. Oh, also, I just wanted to say thanks so much for all the warm vibes you guys always send me through etsy, Facebook and of course here on my blog... it sure does help when you have people who are so positive for you even when you've never met them and they're so far away :D

PS... I send you guys good vibes too!

9 comments:

  1. Ahh, so awesome!! Glad to hear all your hard work is paying off!!Good luck!!! :) I'll cross my fingers for you!! :D (haha I'm so bad at commenting here, but as I've mentioned, I always read!) so many exclamation points!!!

    ps- thanks for the shoutout on your FB page about my trunk show!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting!! Totally sending good vibes your way. My job interviews and need for good vibes are still fresh in my memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good vibes for you too!!!
    Greetings from Vigo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who said we were that far away... nah !
    right there beside you :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nov. 14 is your four year anniversary? Funny, that's my birthday! (: Good luck on your interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the job hunting!! ^__^


    xox,
    bonita of Depict This!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sending good vibes right back at'cha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog and ur flickr is just AWESOME!!Congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for all your love and support guys; I'll tell you more about it later, but suffice it to say that I got the job!!! Happy belated birthday rockiet!

    Candace!!!! I've been meaning to respond to your email (I really wanted to go) but alas, that was right when all this crazy job application stuff was going on... I hope your show went super fantastic! I'll write more to you later buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...