Friday, December 10, 2010

Minimalist blog posting...


For those of you who still read this blog, I'm sorry it's been nearly a week since I've posted. And I'm also sorry this post is so hasty :D I'm settling into my new job, and it's really nice but also hectic. Let's just say I have two preliminary analysis reports due (yes, it is just my first week of work!) and I spent all day transcribing 4 hours of an interview. But it is fun :D However, because it's dark when I leave home and dark when I get back, I haven't had the opportunity to take a lot of pictures/ craft/ do berrysprite things... I'm hoping it will all iron out as I get more used to a full time job. Don't worry though, I will LEARN how to schedule posts this weekend, so that I can end up posting for more than once a week. And also, (because I couldn't take any pictures) I drew this picture of me... I'm doing discoing to Stayin' Alive just like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever (don't ask me how I came up with this... I don't know how to disco, and I've never seen Saturday Night Fever!) I'm wearing disco glasses because when you disco you need to rub the funk on. And now I have to go to bed, and it's only 12:00 pm. Aye, that's what I don't like about this job :D I hope you guys are having a good end of the week... I'll see you after I submit those reports!

1 comment:

  1. Aww it's cute and I know exactly what picture your going with this even though i don't disco and have never seen Saturday night fever either lol. Hey it's your first week of a new job it'll take a bit to adjust :D I know how it feels to have a ton of thing you really want to do but not have the time. I hate having to go to bed so early too but lately Anastasia (my 28 month old little one) has been getting up at 6 am and if i don't sleep early i get none lol.

    I got an Ottlite last year for x-mas and it's the best light ever I can do just about anything with it even in the middle of the night. they aren't cheep but they are great I'm thinking of getting another one to put in my bedroom in case i decide to crochet in bed before i go to sleep some nights.

    Take your time to get adjusted. Looking forward to anything you blog in the future :D

    Aja Aja Fighting!
    Hugs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...