Friday, May 4, 2012

good news!

So much news!!! I guess that's what happens when you don't blog for a little bit!  I have a good reason though, I was busy working on my thesis, which I successfully defended on April 25th, huzzah!  That means just a few edits and I'll be able to graduate with my Master's Degree in History!!!!  I feel like I can live my life again :)

In other news, I'll be doing my first craft fair EVER this weekend!   I know, it's short notice, but Michelle over at the Bead Gallery kindly asked me if I'd like to participate in their annual Charity Gift Fair last night, and of course I had to do it; 25% of all my sales will go to a great local charity (We're also doing a drive at my work for the Hawai`i Foodbank, so win win!!!)  Quite honestly I haven't prepared at all (although I think  I have enough stock on hand, fingers crossed) and since this is my very first craft fair I'm not sure what to expect.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...