Monday, August 6, 2012

berrysprite tutorial videos

I hope the long long wait was worth it!  Some of you might have had some recent hints that I've been trying to put together tutorial videos... I finally had a chance the other weekend to film some footage, and it took me another weekend to edit all my videos!  But it will all be worth it if they are helpful in some way.  So far, I have videos on holding the yarn when crocheting, the magic ring, increases, and adding rows.  I also have one on how to do the tentacle part of my amigurumi takochu... the pattern and instructions are here, but I've gotten a lot of inquiries about how to do the tentacles so I hope this will help make it clearer!  I'm uploading to youtube and vimeo (I only have two on my vimeo channel right now). I'm hoping to do more tutorial videos in the future, including one where I make a whole takochu from start to finish!

 

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I think it's really amazing and I admire your hand work a lot. My friend and I really enjoy hand crafts and saw some amigurumi at someone's house and wanted to make one ever since!!! Guess I found the perfect website then

    I really like your blog and this is mine
    the-smileyotaku.blogpspot.com
    and i hope you'll find the time to visit and read some of my post
    until i hear from you i'll be checking your blog all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your blog!!! Your amigurumi is gorgeous OAO I've always wanted to try it, but it never worked out oTLlll Please keep up with the wonderful blog content! :3

    I'm at www.gorogoron.com ^o^/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your band-aid :) Great vid! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...