Tuesday, December 4, 2012

on my christmas list

Some of you may have seen these pochi purses... truth be told I was never really impressed with them.

However, they have recently come out with pochi purses in other designs and now they are irresistible. So,
one of the things on my Christmas wish list is this ADORABLE Silicone pochi purse shaped like a panda...

I've never been much of a change purse type of person, but when I saw this I knew that it was the perfect request for a Christmas present; at around $15 its not to expensive, pretty practical (I intend to keep my bus fare in it) and super cute; I mean bear ears for purse handles!  There is a Volume 1 and a Volume 2... so many to choose from! This website seems to have most of them (except the shiba inu... I checked!)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...